SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY (SMU) とは、Wharton Schoolをモデルとして2000年にシンガポール政府によって設立された学校です。
Date: 13 Feb 2015
Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: AGOS JAPAN Inc, Ninomiya Building
18-4 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku
SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY (SMU) MBA
A “REAL- WORLD MBA WITH AN ASIAN PERSPECTIVE”
1. SMU is Singapore’s national business university and is known for delivering top quality business management education.
2. Established by the Singapore Ministry of Education, it is modeled after the Wharton School.
3. Unique soft skills (leadership, negotiation & communication skills) component in addition to a traditional hard skills curriculum ? Such expertise are often cited as the most valuable skill sought by companies.
4. Case studies feature strongly in our MBA curriculum so as to provide real-world learning. SMU’s Case Writing Initiative produces case studies focusing on Asian companies and these supplement case studies written on western companies.
5. SMU has built relationships with over 2,000 current and prospective recruiters in Singapore and beyond. This enables SMU to engage outstanding leaders from the business community to share their industry expertise and hands-on management experience with our students.
6. One-on-one attention for each participant because of a smaller class size.
7. 12-month full-time programme or 18-month part-time programme minimizes your time away from the workforce so you can recoup your financial investment sooner ? one of the most accelerated MBA programmes in Singapore.
8. Unique seminar-style learning promises lots of interaction between the lecturers and students, grooming you to be a great communicator and team player.
9. International learning experience from an internationally-diverse faculty (who are also industry practitioners) and classmates, overseas student exchange programmes and overseas business study trips.
10. Scholarships and financial aid are available for part-time and full-time students. Eligible applicants are able to get more than 1 scholarship.